Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monday Brody 1st day of Daycare!


Well I took Brody to daycare on Monday and he did well for his first day.I was nervous for him, but I knew he would have fun and make new friends. Then this morning I took him again and he cried for a couple minutes and then he was fine, but I do miss my little man. Its so strange to not have him around me all day, I'm so used to him keeping me busy and I do miss him. I still can't beleive he will be turning 2 yrs. old next month. He is growing so fast and talking up a storm and does the funniest things like putting a crayon behind his ear just like Handy Manny does! Then all he talks about are his tools and daddys tools and how he is going to fix his cars or trains. Ohhh... I love that boy sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment